Love Frankie Lockdown Lowdown Update 02.11.2020.
With the unpredicatable status of the Covid-19 pandemic, please take the time to read the latest Love Frankie Lowdown on how this affects us as a company and what this means for any current orders already in place and future orders you may hope to place.
In response to the pandemic, our number 1 priority is keeping our staff and customers safe, we have already updated a number of processes within the company in line with government instruction making our working environment a safe space.
Key Changes: Love Frankie Totnes
All non-retail stores have been given the go ahead to reopen on April 12th.
Love Frankie Totnes Store is ready….. Are you?
In line with national lockdown restrictions, the Totnes Store in Devon is now closed until further notice.
Love Frankie Online continues as normal and we are grateful to be able to continue dispatching your orders as normal.
Totnes in Devon is currently in Tier 3 so we are thankful that the shop is able to open.
Social distancing must be observed and we request that all our customers where suitable face coverings in store.
– The Totnes Store has now reopened.
– Our Customer service team is run remotely and are available via email, or social media between the hours of 9:00 – 5:00 Monday – Friday as normal. Please email: email@example.com
– Our courier DPD will collect daily as normal so we are still able to dispatch any current and future online orders.
Key Changes: Love Frankie Lampshade Workshop
January Update :
Every intention to increase staff numbers at our workshop so we can realistically keep up with demand have sadly been put on hold. Therefore it will now take us longer to reduce our extended lead time for our handmade lampshade collection.
We are working hard to find a way of comfortably introducing and training new staff members to the workshop, whilst still observing all social distancing rules
– Our workshop team have already carried out new hygiene and cleaning practices and adhere to all social distancing guidelines as set out by the Government.
– The team work in a secure unit with separate working stations. The team have created their own bubble to allow them to continue to work.
– Access to the workshop is strictly by a one way system and only one individual is allowed to access the communal lift at one time.
– Cleaning at the workshop for all communal areas has been increased to conform to government guidelines.
– All current lampshade orders will be dispatched as normal whilst our workshop are still able to work safely.
– The cut off for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Sunday 1st November at midnight. Any orders placed after this date will be dispatched after January 4th 2021
– All current lampshade orders placed before Sunday 1st November will be dispatched in time for Christmas.
– All online orders for homewares and accessories placed before 20th December will be dispatched in time for Christmas.
– Our Lampshade workshop will be closed between Saturday 19th December to Sunday 3rd January. No Lampshades will be dispatched during this time.
– The Love Frankie Totnes store is closed from Christmas Eve to Sunday 3rd January. No orders placed on the website for accessories can be dispatched during this time.
Our website remains open and our wonderful web and customer service teams are working non stop behind the scenes to make sure all the Love Frankie website is running effectively.
We are here for you, we hope you’ll be there for us.
Stay in, shop independent and support your local high street, we’ve never needed you more!
Stay safe all,
Big love from
Jo Franks & The Love Frankie Team x