Love Frankie Lockdown Lowdown Update 02.11.2020.
With Lockdown 2.0 on the horizon, please take the time to read the latest Love Frankie Lowdown on how this affects us as a company and what this means for any current orders already in place and future orders you may hope to place.
In response to the pandemic, our number 1 priority is keeping our staff and customers safe, we have already updated a number of processes within the company in line with government instruction making our working environment a safe space.
Key Changes: Love Frankie Totnes
– From Thursday 5th November the Love Frankie Store in Totnes, Devon will close to the public.
– Our Totnes Store is offering a Click and Collect service by appointment between the hours of 11:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday.
– Our Customer service team is run remotely and are available via email, or social media between the hours of 9:00 – 5:00 Monday – Friday as normal. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our shop telephone number will not be manned but you are able to leave a voicemail and we will get back to you asap. Call: 01803 866399
– One member of the Love Frankie team will visit the Totnes store daily to pack and dispatch any online orders, send fabric samples and respond to any customer voicemails.
– Our courier DPD will collect daily as normal so we are still able to dispatch any current and future online orders.
Key Changes: Love Frankie Lampshade Workshop
– Our workshop team have already carried out new hygiene and cleaning practices and adhere to all social distancing guidelines as set out by the Government.
– The team work in a secure unit with separate working stations. The team have created their own bubble to allow them to continue to work.
– Access to the workshop is strictly by a one way system and only one individual is allowed to access the communal lift at one.
– Cleaning at the workshop for all communal areas has been increased to conform to government guidelines.
– All current lampshade orders will be dispatched as normal whilst our workshop are still able to work safely.
– The cut off for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Sunday 1st November at midnight. Any orders placed after this date will be dispatched after January 4th 2021
– All current lampshade orders placed before Sunday 1st November will be dispatched in time for Christmas.
– All online orders for homewares and accessories placed before 20th December will be dispatched in time for Christmas.
– Our Lampshade workshop will be closed between Saturday 19th December to Sunday 3rd January. No Lampshades will be dispatched during this time.
– The Love Frankie Totnes store is closed from Thursday 5th November until further notice.
Our website remains open and our wonderful web and customer service teams are working non stop behind the scenes to make sure all the Love Frankie website is running effectively.
We are here for you, we hope you’ll be there for us.
Stay in, shop independent and support your local high street this Christmas, we’ve never needed you more!
Stay safe all,
Big love from
Jo Franks & The Love Frankie Team x